6/04/2013

Sunshine lollypops and ...

So here I am again, a familiar environment for sure. But, this time it is much different: it is completely optional. There are assignments to complete, no tests to prepare for, no nagging obligations to take care of. A strange vacation in the place where I usually am.

I got a Metropass this month so that I wouldn't have that disincentive of using tokens. I feel this was a good call as now I can finally go explore all those nooks and crannies of this city as well as be in a better position to read all those books I had short-listed a while back (as well as to catch up on my web development and database skills).

So far, I've found it to be much better in the sun and in the midst of people than to be lounging around in the dark isolation of the house...

No comments: